Do you have a Halloween costume for your kids and what is it???

I need ideas, my boy does not have a clue and says he does not want to go trick or treating this year ...but knowing him he will make is mind up that day and no costume will be available unless i prepare. So to spare him and myself the dram i want to plan ahead.....i'm also open for self made costumes.

Ladyblue38

Asked by Ladyblue38 at 10:11 AM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Holidays

• Sorry mine are girls, Tinkerbell and a ladybug. Popular boys costumes this year seem to be Transformers and Spiderman. I think a Dr costume would be cute! Or a pirate, a vampire, or a monkey (depending on how old he is)!
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 10:14 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• How old is he?
    My 17 month old is going to be an Atlanta Falcons CHeerleader - want to guess who picked out and bought that costume? LOL! Yup, Daddy.
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 10:17 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• my daughter is going as Amercan McGees Alice... (dark sorta twisted Alice)

my son is probably not doing anyhting- last year he didn't want to either, but decided at the last min, he would go out and get candy anyhow. I had bought a clown wig and a bloody knife thing (just in case) and we threw some makeup on him (which he hated) and out he went...
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:23 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• *how old is your son though? my kids are teens
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:24 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• "The Man In The Mask"  from the movie "The Strangers".....

BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:26 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• my son is 7 will be 8 in Dec. well he had been all kinds of action figures the last few years. i personally want something that does not require a mask, because he has a hard time breathing in them and then takes them off....and lets face it the costume without the mask then is ruined...so i want something that can work with the halloween make up.
    Ladyblue38

Comment by Ladyblue38 (original poster) at 10:27 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• oh that is nice....the photo an easy to make....cool
    Ladyblue38

Comment by Ladyblue38 (original poster) at 10:28 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Real scene from movie.

BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:29 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• DD1 is going as Dorothy (she's 2). DD2 is going as a flying monkey (she's 4 months). We had the monkey outfit already and are just going to add her sister's fairy wings to it. I'll be the wicked witch... and I think DH is going to be the wizard.
    tyheamma

Answer by tyheamma at 10:32 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• My daughter is a cat this year and we just are waiting to make the tail. We have the rest of the costume.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 10:33 AM on Sep. 30, 2010