1st. Anniversary

My dirst Anniversary is coming up in a week and i really don't know what to get him.

kim2447

Asked by kim2447 at 10:11 AM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• we have never exchanged gifts.....We never had the money at 1st, and now we just dont think about it.
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 10:14 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Go out for a night,
    Typical dinner and a movie. Maybe some putt-putt golf.
    CandyHorse

Answer by CandyHorse at 10:21 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• as b/f and g/f or wedding?

when my husband and i were dating on our 1st year anniversary i put together a power point presentation ( he loves computers) about our relationship. i had a new page for each of the 12 months and put pictures and milestones for when they happened. ie: 1st kiss, saying I love you, etc. We printed it out and it's one of our most valued keepsakes.

We haven't had our 1st wedding anniversary yet but the tradition is paper so you could go a gift card somewhere.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 10:21 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Or, make it more romantic; stay home, make him dinner (naked) and do it ALL over the house.
    CandyHorse

• THANKS FOR YOUR ANSWERS.
    kim2447

Comment by kim2447 (original poster) at 10:27 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I know my hubby always likes creative gifts- putting together something personalized- something like a slideshow of your first year together?
    jennalynne904

Answer by jennalynne904 at 10:37 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Maybe get him a piece of jewelry.Would he wear a ring?That is what I got my SO on one of our anniversaries.And he is still wearing it.And when I see it on his finger,I get butterflies in my tummy and just look at him and tell myself how lucky I am to have him.And we've been together for over 13 years.And to still get butterflies?! That is pretty cool I think. : )
    bvannkissy

Answer by bvannkissy at 11:52 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• does he like football? i know we love our jewelry and flowers and maybe candy, but men love their sports....if he is a football or hockey fan, maybe make a night or afternoon to a sportsbar for a few beers and a jersey....know it may sound so unromantic, but men are who they are and they like those sorts of things....let us know what you decide :) btw...happy anniversary and wishing you many more!!
    supermom326

Answer by supermom326 at 2:30 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL OF YOUR ANSWERS
    kim2447

Comment by kim2447 (original poster) at 5:39 AM on Oct. 1, 2010