My fiance and I are wanting to have a baby to love and care for but neither of us can due to infertility. Can someone help us?

Please contact us at cherry_angel2223@yahoo.com if someone can help us.

debbiea12

Asked by debbiea12 at 3:44 PM on Jul. 2, 2008 in Pregnancy

• You need to contact some adoption clinics.
    sapient

Answer by sapient at 4:00 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

• adoption. you can still love a baby even if it was not born from your body.
    iluvmikey07

Answer by iluvmikey07 at 4:02 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

• i have 2 kids and my husband does'nt and we have been trying forever, i had some friends going through the same thing and her husband got put on chlomid which is supposedly for women and she is having her second. all? if u need to know more just let me know, we have been going through this for a long time and i even bought a book online about things that i had no idea u could do to get pregnant. i could e-mail it to u. i just don't know if you have been told that it's not possible at all, u can let me know
    drgroves

Answer by drgroves at 5:10 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

• What kind of help are you looking for?
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 6:54 PM on Jul. 2, 2008