Sexiness

I see all these women on here posting sexy pics they take for their DH.
If I did that for my DH, he would not be excited or turned on. He really doesnt see me as a "sex object"
Is this wrong?
We have an awesome sex life, once a day even though we have an 8 month old, we still make time for "us"
But outside of the bedroom, we are affectionate, but sex stays there. Our text messages are "I love you" not sexy messages. Our picture messages are of our daughter, or other random things, not my boobies.
Are we normal or weird?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:44 AM on Oct. 23, 2008 in Relationships

• I think you are very normal. Sex is a beautiful part of the marriage covenant, but it is an overflow from the loving and being loved for who we are as individuals. My marriage has been just like yours, and it is now in its 44th year. If I were you, I don't think I would ever again wonder whether or not you are normal.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 8:59 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• my dh and i have a similar situation. they only time we might send sexy texts or pics is when we are away from each other for more than a week. so long as you are both satisfied with your sex lives, then no need to worry.
    IGotLuckyInKy

Answer by IGotLuckyInKy at 9:01 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I suppose it's normal. We all have our ways.
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 9:36 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I think a lot of women feel like they NEED to behave in those ways in order to keep things alive. And then therea re some women who really enjoy putting themsleves out like that.. I think your relationship sounds really nice. My DH and I get pretty naughty sometimes with texts and stuff, but only once in a while.. most the time we keep things very loving, etc.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:23 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• Ugh I think it's gross when someone sends a pic of their boobs or twat to their husband's cell phone. Yuck.
    Anonymous

• well we used to do that & don't any more. I used to send him dirty txts & he would play right into it, not any more. Then when we hit a dry spell he told me that if i wanted it i should have told him, ummm hello i did in the txt & he told me they didn't cut it. I don't think you are weird. Mine hits hot & cold spells, drives me nuts, but as long you 2 are happy in that department don't let it worry you. life's too short.
    HelenStoner

Answer by HelenStoner at 1:37 PM on Oct. 23, 2008