What would you do if you were in this situation? (not trying to cause drama, though I know it will, but I really want to know what others would do in this situation) adult content

I was 14 when my father got me pregnant for the second time. Yes, it was rape. The first time, I miscarried. My father was physically, verbally, and sexually abusive to my brother, my mother, and me. I could have left, run away, or gone for help, but I was terrified. I had an abortion, and the dr at the clinic called the police because he saw the bruises. I was taken into state care. If you were me, what would you have done about the pregnancy? It's been almost 8 years, and I am still happy, relieved, and at peace with my decision.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Parenting Debate

• I am so sorry for what you went through. Thankfully, I have never been in your place, but I think I would do the same thing.
    piscesmommy123

Answer by piscesmommy123 at 10:48 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• The same thing no question
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 10:50 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I would have terminated it also.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:51 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Absolutely, an abortion.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 10:52 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• smae thing..I hope your life is better now! sorry you went thru all that!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 10:52 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I've never been in your situation so I won't say anything either way. But I am very sorry for what you had to go through. I'm glad that you are happy now :)
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:52 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• The same thing no question ...
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 10:53 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I have never been in this kind of situation, but I am very sorry that you went through it.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:54 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I'm so sorry for what you went through. I've never been in this situation either. You must be very strong a person for making such a grown up decision so young. I can't even imagine.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 10:55 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• If you're at peace that is really all that matters.
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 11:08 AM on Sep. 30, 2010