Not a ? but scared.

Been having alot of female problems lately. Been on meds for the last two months finally going to gyn doctor, But yesterday I blocked out and fell off my chair got rushed to the hospital. They said it was Vasovagal syncope. Scared the shit out of me, I am to young for all this, They wont let me drive for a few days now. I hope its nothing serious. Back to family dr tomorrow.

Lisa_Lynn

Asked by Lisa_Lynn at 10:51 AM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Health

• I don't know enough about what you are going through to give advice, but here's a bump.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:56 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• http://www.bing.com/health/article/mayo-126483/Vasovagal-syncope?q=vasovagal+syncope&qpvt=Vasovagal+syncope

I looked it up, some information always helps me feel better.
    jroseh68

Answer by jroseh68 at 11:01 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Thanks
    Lisa_Lynn

Comment by Lisa_Lynn (original poster) at 11:27 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• My DD suffers from vasovaga and feels faint quite often. Passed out in a resturant scared the shit outa me. Now at least we know she is not going to die. Eat salty things to keep your blood pressure up it helps.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:32 PM on Sep. 30, 2010