how do i know if im pregnant or not? adult content

im here trying to conceive without any planning. this month i feel slightly changes to my self.. its been a week by breast starts to feel sore full n a bit uncomfortable feeling, cramps before period, tired fatigue,back pain. all this has never happen to me before. n now i've missed my period for 3 days. but today im having a very little light reddish so called spot coming out.. i was thought its normal but it has been 10hrs but still only that amountl.
could only someone could help me to explain.. i would feel better.. im so curious.. thanks alot for ur kind time to reply to my msg.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:58 AM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Um a pregnancy test?
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:59 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Test, if negative then wait a week and retest if no period. There is no way to tell you if you are pregnant or not. WE have all been there and all had to wait for the positive test or period.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 11:01 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Take a test...only way to know for sure
    Becca1189

Answer by Becca1189 at 11:08 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I would say take a test but they are not always accurate , I took a home test with my pregnancy's and they were negative and when I went in to the Doctor I found out I was pregnant. I would call my Ob Doctor and go in for an appointment. Good Luck
    Sheleekieije

Answer by Sheleekieije at 11:11 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Test test test.. Its the only way to know...Unless you want me to consult the magic eight ball... It sayyysss, try again later. Wow, looks like neither of us are much help!! :) Good luck
    Beanna4406

Answer by Beanna4406 at 12:02 PM on Sep. 30, 2010