story/question adult content

I admit I do the strangest thing, and last night I think I topped it off! I was in an intimate moment w/ hubby (we can have sex b/c I just miscarried and need to heal completely in order to be successful at another baby). I was jerking him off w/ a vibrator that he wanted to try, and I was looking at his tip I though dark Vader. A BIG WTF, and I started (w/o thinking) doing a little skip w/ his penis! rodeo style, my brain is going to explode and my white brain matter is going to explode all over the place, i am your father bla bla bla! I laughed like crazy and surprisingly hubby liked the adding, idk, but am wondering if anyone else has actually done this, or had this type of crazy moment and then say wtf was i thinking!

kbishop8688

Asked by kbishop8688 at 11:11 AM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• lol, i kinda try then i jst burst out laughing, hubbys like no keep going
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 11:12 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I have no idea what this story is about...really I dont. And I always did pretty good on story comprehension in school.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 11:12 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Yeah a little strange...but funny! LOL
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 11:16 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I have no idea what this story is about...really I dont. And I always did pretty good on story comprehension in school
    mom2twobabes - you crack me up

i think she was jerking her husband off and day dreaming and her husbands head started to look like darth vaders helmet

sounds to me like she could be suffering from sleep deprivation- makes you silly
    not like moms are prone to lack of sleep
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 11:18 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• yes, I was extremely tired, it was 11pm, and for some reason I couldnt fall asleep after waking up at 4 am. It was extremely funny though!
    kbishop8688

Comment by kbishop8688 (original poster) at 11:20 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• lol ive done it. or thought of somthing funny from earlier that day and busted up laughing, hubby just looks at me like im crazy :)
    mayo9mommy

Answer by mayo9mommy at 11:26 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• you must have a little one
    when i was sleep deprived, i would start laughing at the drop of a hat
    babys father would look at me strangley
    sometimes it felt like i was high on something
    that is when i thought twice some days about driving,
    driving when this silly from no sleep scared me
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 11:31 AM on Sep. 30, 2010