Has anyone been able to get pg right after getting off the depo?

Well i didn't go back in Aug to get my shot, i haven't had a perid since June, just light spotting& its more of a brownish color, hubby n i are tring for a nother one& because of my spotting im confused,should hubby n i keep trying or is this just a sign of no ovulation? Honestly i just don't know, i have heard that it can take up to a year to get pg but has anyone here gotten pg a little after getting off the shot.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I got depo on July 2007, it was supposed to be until October 2007 but I didn't got my period until May 2008. I got pregnant July 2008.
    sweetyazfl

Answer by sweetyazfl at 11:25 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• no i haven't got pregnant soon after i quit the shot either, it did take a while
    momandytai

Answer by momandytai at 11:48 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I've heard some say they got Pregnant right away and others that said it took awhile. I know that when I topped in July I had 3 periods in 5 weeks right after it was "worn off" plus I spotted the whole time I was on it....never again for me.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 1:05 PM on Sep. 30, 2010