have you been voted down lately, or ever

I have and it was for stupid reason

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• At least 10 times a day. And sometimes it's for no reason and mostly because I speak my mind and I am not always of the popular opinion.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:45 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I've been voted down before. It doesn't bother me because I'm simply stating my opinion and I'm voted down because people don't agree with what I say. I only vote down people when they're being extermely rude to the original poster.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 11:46 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I have.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 11:46 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• yeah, but somehow I manage to survive and not lose any sleep at night over it ;-) lol

not like it changes anyone's mind or teaches them a lesson
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 11:50 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Frequently on the religious categories.  LOL I wear those as a badge of honour.

I've been voted down on other categories as well for no good reason.  I was voted down once for saying I would mind my own business and not interfere in someone else's marriage.  It was either a stalker from the religious section or someone with very warped morals.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 11:52 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• ^See? Yes, everyday all day.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:47 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• It happens my view you may not like or my opinion you may disagree. So either way it is going to happen sad but true.. Example just yesturday i answered a question on being a donor my answer was not welcomed so another mom and i was called out on our choice.. We even had a post from the poster telling us about it ..
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 11:52 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Just once! It was for a stupid reason too, because I didn't see a problem with something a few others thought was wrong. I didn't even give a long, insulting answer, I just said I see nothing wrong with it and I got voted down! Oh well.
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 11:54 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• @Beeky... really? Wow, if someone doesn't want to be interfered with then why post the question on a public board? stupid much? lol omg
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 11:55 AM on Sep. 30, 2010