when i was prego with myy daughter...

i had a miscarraige and i was supposed to be having twins well i we to myy obgyn 2 times and theyy told me it was all gone and that i wasnt goin to have either one well a few months later i started getting sick and i went to the er and theyy told me (after 8 hours of test) that i was still prego with a lil girl so i lost the boyy and had the girl has this happened to anyybodyy else nobodyy understands whyy im so upset theyy all tell me i got one i should be happyy but i cant stop thinking about that lil boyy i could have had.

babyy_blue_eyes

Asked by babyy_blue_eyes at 11:47 AM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Is your "Y" key broken?

BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:48 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I am sorry for your loss . It is normal to be upset you was set on having 2 babies and now only one you have still experienced a loss
    Sheleekieije

Answer by Sheleekieije at 11:50 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• no myy y isnt broken if u dont like it dont look at myy question
    babyy_blue_eyes

Comment by babyy_blue_eyes (original poster) at 11:54 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Why are you typing so many "y"s?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• nobodyy understands how u can love someone u have never seen or touched not even myy husband but to me it was like it would be to anyybodyy who was losing a child that was older it just hard with no support
    babyy_blue_eyes

Comment by babyy_blue_eyes (original poster) at 11:56 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• how did theyy miss an entire babyy? that doesn't reallyy make sense to me to being with.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• It doesnt matter if you have 10 children...loosing one is a tragedy! I am sorry

They think this happened to my aunt...she was very early on in her pregnancy and had not had an ultrasound.

But started bleeding VERY profusely. She thought she had lost the baby, so did the Dr's ...but after tests and ultrasounds baby boy was still there. The bleeding lightened up and she had no other problems the rest of her pregnancy.

Dr's think she miscarried one...but the other survived....but they will never know for sure!
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 11:57 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Why are you guys being so hateful?
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 11:58 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• plentyy of people have had miscarriages. it is not hard for anyy mother to understand whyy yyou hurt to lose a child yyou never met.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I'm very sorry for your loss I can't imagine how that would make you feel. The only thing I can say is that you have a little miracle baby girl who has already beat the odds! I wish you all the luck and hope everything works out well for you!!!
    KayAZ

Answer by KayAZ at 12:00 PM on Sep. 30, 2010