during the summer we split up 3 times and during this time he spent all his time here at our house but left at night and he has come back home for the 3rd time now and has been home for 2 months now ...why does he keep coming bac home to me and the kids if there's another women...WHY??????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• Because he can.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Why do you keep letting him back in? Is a better question.
    Anonymous

• because hes eating his cake and having it too. you need to make him decide which one is more important!
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 11:52 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Strike 3- he's out- divorce HIM
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 11:57 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Because you let him come back. If you keep giving the ok for that he will continue to leave and come back whenever he wantts too.
    sweetyazfl

Answer by sweetyazfl at 11:57 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Fool me once: Shame on you
    Fool me twice: Shame on me

3 times? wow... get the hint and get out and stay out and find someone else.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 11:58 AM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Because you let him come back..
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 12:02 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• You love him? Could be the comfort factor. He can let his proverbial belly hang out. Whick he can't do at his girlfriends house, yet. BOOT his ass out. Its just going to confuse the kids and cause behavioral issues if not already.
    stepho345

Answer by stepho345 at 12:06 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• BECAUSE YOU LET HIM!! Listen to these women! How many footprints have to be on your back before you realize you are his doormat?!
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 12:06 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I know exatly how you feel because this has happened to me in the past, I think that the reason he keeps coming back is because he can and because he sometimes may want the "family" life and others he wants the freedom to run around and be stupid and single so that's why he keeps leaving, sounds like he needs to grow up and really think about what he wants, and in the mean time quit messing with your head. Sorry but I'm sure you don't deserve this! Good luck!!
    KayAZ

Answer by KayAZ at 12:09 PM on Sep. 30, 2010