Does anyone use Pamper Baby Dry diapers?

If so, do you just use them at night or use them all day? Do you think they have made a difference in how well your baby sleeps?
Thanks!

kboney29

Asked by kboney29 at 9:08 AM on Oct. 23, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I used them day and night when my daughter was under 6mo. As she got older I switched to the Cruisers. They are soo much better and can hold a lot for overnight. The baby dry diapers are cheap and ive thrwn many out because the sides ripped when i was attaching them!
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 9:13 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• Try Luvs, they are less expensive, and soak up alot!! :)
    ZoeKatsMom

Answer by ZoeKatsMom at 9:52 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I agree with ZoeKatsMom. Luvs diapers are great! We used them for my son until he got into PullUps (he's now 2). He couldn't use Pampers after the first few weeks of his life, though I do swear by the Pampers Swaddlers for newborns...anyway, he got very sensitive to Pampers and they would give him a very bad rash.
    cskomk0106

Answer by cskomk0106 at 10:16 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I loved Pampers for my daughter and I plan on using them again! Yes, they do rip on the side once in awhile but there are no leaks and they smell great! I HAVE heard that Huggies are better for boys while Pamps are great for girls. Not sure about that though.
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 10:28 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I use pampers baby dry and they are great!!! I tried out every diaper there was and found that these were the best and did not leak like others. Yes, they do rip on the sides, more often then i'd like. I would switch to cruisers if they wernt more expensive.
    ClvDandJ

Answer by ClvDandJ at 12:48 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I still use pampers swaddlers although Auria has started going through them at night. We got one pack of baby dry diapers when we first switched to size 1's.. they were horrible and we won't be using them again. We'll stick to the swaddlers till we're in size 2 or switch straight to cruisers. I DISLIKE huggies to a fault.. and haven't had much experience with Luvs so I can't help ya on that one.. :)
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 11:24 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I'm actually a Huggies Brand mom...tried Pampers but they weren't for child. Tried Luvs a couple times but wasn't a fan of them.
    5forjulie

Answer by 5forjulie at 9:35 AM on Jun. 12, 2009