Adults that take this...

I was just put on Paxel anyone with anxiety/depression take this? And has it helped you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:05 PM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Health

• Hello!

I was put on Paxil CR several years ago for my anxiety. However, it made me feel very out of it and dizzy. I have been on Zoloft for my anxiety for about 6 years now. I have tried to ween myself off several times, but my anxiety would come back. for a while, I was taking 75 mg, but now am taking 25mg. Everyone's body reacts differently to different medications.

If you just started taking it, it will take a few weeks to level out in your body. However, if you feel as if it is making you dizzy, etc, try a different medication. Good luck. You are not alone.
    JerseyJen78

Answer by JerseyJen78 at 12:11 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Gave my DH severe headaches. He is better on Lexapro, and I am better on Zoloft.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:20 PM on Sep. 30, 2010