I spend 3 plus hours a day online. Is that too much?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:49 PM on Jul. 2, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Not at all, unless you are neglecting your hubby, housework, or kids. I spend 4 times that amount of time online a day.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 3:54 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

• no if its your way to relax than its fine
    Patience1

Answer by Patience1 at 3:54 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

• Its your life, if you think it is, then it is. I say as long as the kids are fed, clean and safe, who cares what you do with your time
    sapient

Answer by sapient at 4:00 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

• well i have 2 kids and i spend about the same amount of time online and i think it is too much time but the internet is so addicting i just cant stay off it.
    mommycs

Answer by mommycs at 4:02 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

• i stay online about 3-4 hours a day. i have 2 kids and i think im on to much but like the person above me said the internet is addicting!!!
    Anonymous

• as long as your house and family aren't suffering, why not. I am on while my children sleep for the most part. It is just easier for me, but it is probably about 4 hours a day.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 4:57 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

• I probably spend about the same amount of time. I still have time to get everything done around the house. As long as you're not neglecting that, it's not a big deal.
    Anonymous

• Personally I think it is excessive.
    Peggy76

Answer by Peggy76 at 5:34 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

• lol yeah I spend most of my time online while Kailey's at daycare and Steven's at work. It almost seems like we're all normal

xljessnicolelx

Answer by xljessnicolelx at 8:51 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

• I don't think it is too much. Actually for me that would be one of my days that I don't do much. I have to be online all the time because I am taking online courses.
    karendupee

Answer by karendupee at 3:12 PM on Jul. 4, 2008