TMI, blood in poop. adult content

I went to the rest room earlier. Of course poop. There was blood in it, not around, or anything, but in it. I know this is very gross and not worded properly, I am sorry about that, but what could it be from?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:10 PM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Health

• if you know it is in the poop and not just around it.... then you do need to go to the DRs... they will probably schedule you for a scope thing to make sure everything is ok
    2lilbumblebees

Answer by 2lilbumblebees at 12:18 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Hemis perhaps, if the blood is bright it is usually not a big deal, but if the blood is dark, that can indicate a more serious problem
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:18 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I agree with Salexander...........if red it is from hemorrhoids, black you need to get to a gastrologist and get a colonoscopy. GL

zbee

Answer by zbee at 12:23 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• You think that talking about it is gross.. They will probably have you take samples.. There is something just not right about digging in your own feces..LOL, Been there.
    Beanna4406

Answer by Beanna4406 at 12:44 PM on Sep. 30, 2010