gasoline on laminate floors?

So for my birthday my parents gave me money to get stuff to fix our bathroom floor ( which needed it ) ... My husband made the day miserable for me when we were buying the stuff .. and then when we got home and he insisted that HE was going to do the floor by himself, I begged him not to and to let my dad this weekend ( since my dad has actually done it before and is one of those people who makes sure whatever he does, he does it the right way)...... of course my husband threw a fit and did it himself.... an hour later our bathroom looks worse than before and half the tiles arent even touching and there is glue everywhere....... I was able to clean most of the glue stuff up with water and soap ( and elbow grease) .... but now today ( 6 days later) ... the tiles are still "sliding" and so more of the glue is showing.. my husband thinks if he puts gas on it the glue will come up and the cheap tiles will be fine * continued*

2lilbumblebees

Asked by 2lilbumblebees at 12:11 PM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I think he is an idiot.... but just to prove to him... is there anyone who actually thinks it will just ruin the floor even more and i have absolutely no money to fix it after he is "done"
    2lilbumblebees

Comment by 2lilbumblebees (original poster) at 12:12 PM on Sep. 30, 2010