Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

Need help entering a life as a navy wife.

I am getting married in 6 weeks just 2 weeks before my husband will be deployed for boot camp when he gets out and gets his stationing settled and we can go with him.. will i be able to take my son who has a different father out of state with out court papers his father and i have never been to court for anything

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 12:20 PM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

Answers (1)
  • Yeah the Navy legal office will totally be able to help you out with that. The military will totally have your back . Ask the Navy.

    Answer by Zoeyis at 12:21 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.