How do I lose baby weight if I'm not breast feeding??

It's been 5 1/2 months and I can NOT lose the weight, ya I know that it's my second child, but after my first it was about 6 months and I was back to normal. Help my self esteem is totally shot and I'm working full time so I don't have much time to go to the gym. I eat right and just don't know why I cant lose any more weight. I'v lost maybe 30 pounds since I had her and that's it...help!!

KayAZ

Asked by KayAZ at 12:27 PM on Sep. 30, 2010 in General Parenting

• I don't know, I haven't lost mine and it's been 5 years. I think when you get older it gets harder to loose.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 12:30 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Not all breasting feeding moms loss the weight either. Just so you know. Eat healthy, you can go for walks, get exercise tapes, there are lots of things you can do to help you loss eight. Go to Target and see what they have in the exercise area you are interest in.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 12:32 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• i lose more weight after im done breastfeeding it seems. Heres something i wrote about how i lost my weight after my first. I just had my second child 11 weeks ago, so im trying to lose the weight all over again. Good luck mama!

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5826450/how_i_lost_my_weight.html?cat=5
    wiferichie

Answer by wiferichie at 1:51 PM on Sep. 30, 2010