I want to buy it!

There is an outfit I want to buy, but the nearest store is an hour away. Do I order it online without trying it on and risk having to send it back or do I drive an hour to try it on? ... what would you do?

kaylan010

Asked by kaylan010 at 12:27 PM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Shopping

• If there is a return policy you can live with i'd order it online.....or check the websites size chart and make sure the measurements will work with you
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 12:28 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I would order it online. I do this a lot and have never had to send anything back. You know your body.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 12:29 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• order on line and cross fingers it fits
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 12:30 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I would order it online and return if necessary unless there are many other shops an hour away that you need to so you can make it a really worthwhile trip.
    Indyk

Answer by Indyk at 12:37 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Order it online. My mom buys clothes all the time online and if they don't fit she just sends them right back.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 12:42 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Personally, I would never buy anything without trying it on first. What if it doesn't fit right? Or you don't like it once it's on? Either way you'll be inconvienced whether it's now or later.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 1:50 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I'm not one that buys clothes without trying it on, either. Shirts, yes. Pants or dresses, no. Though, I don't mind an hour drive to do some shopping and would make a day of it doing other things in that city. For instance Charlotte is 90 miles from where we live so we'll sometimes go up there and we go to IKEA, the Mills outlet mall, REI, etc. and then we eat somewhere that we don't have in our town.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 10:40 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I would make a day of shopping.And have fun doing it.When my kids were little and we had to drive,while driving,we would play games like slug bug or the alphabet game.Make it a fun day mama.
    bvannkissy

Answer by bvannkissy at 4:39 PM on Oct. 1, 2010

• Did you buy it???
    Indyk

Answer by Indyk at 4:07 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• I would make the drive
    xtatianax

Answer by xtatianax at 6:47 AM on Oct. 16, 2010