worried.

im 20 weeks pregnant. i got alot of morning sickness from 10 to 16 weeks and every morning for the past 3 days ive thrown up a little and then felt better the rest of the day. well just about every time ive ever thrown up theres always been some blood in there. not much but its def red. i feel the baby move and everything but could something be wrong?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:17 AM on Oct. 23, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Oh, Honey, I would call the doctor about that. I have no idea what it could be. It may not be anything serious, but it's better to be safe than sorry, right?
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 10:03 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• yeah i called once before and she didnt seem worried at all. she said i probably just tore my throat from throwing up which i dont understand because its never alot or anything.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:06 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• It COULD be that, or it could be ulcers, but it still needs to be checked. I would look into getting a second opinion if I were you. Good luck! I really hope it's not anything serious!
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 10:11 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• Call your primary care physician instead of your OBGYN. Since pregnancy isn't their area of expertise, they'll be more likely to check thoroughly and make sure that you and baby are both healthy.
    cskomk0106

Answer by cskomk0106 at 10:48 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• If you've been throwing up alot every day it may be blood from your esophogus, from the acid. Take nausea medication for pregnant women and consult your doctor as a just in case measure!
    bekabunnie

Answer by bekabunnie at 11:01 AM on Oct. 23, 2008