I need help! Inside birthday Party...WHAT TO DO??

So I had a nice birthday party planned for my sons 5th bday this weekend...Kids would be in the pool(if it was hot enough)..On the trampoline...On the dirt bike my son is getting and on the imflatable slides I would be getting..Well..The rain that hasnt stopped in days had a different idea...

Soo..Im going to have at least 12 kids INSIDE...What kind of things should I have for them to do? Im lost! Lol...

Ideas PLEASE!

Thanks!

tiger_tatted1

Asked by tiger_tatted1 at 12:28 PM on Sep. 30, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• maybe a movie and some snacks playy hide and seek inside or some other games im sure theyy will have alot of fun
    babyy_blue_eyes

Answer by babyy_blue_eyes at 12:31 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• familyfun.com
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 2:25 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• You could do a treasure hunt. Leave clues throughout the house, and have them find the clues and then the treasure. The treasure could be candy and little toys/jewlery, etc.

You could play games such as musical chairs, having them eat a donut hanging from a string with just their mouths, or have them walk around on markers and when music stops, the person without a marker is out, last one standing gets a prize (like musical chairs or a cake walk). Or, you could pick a number, and the child on that number gets a prize-probably better suited for that age, so no one is excluded. You could play Mummy wrap-where they are in teams and wrap up one person in TP and see who is done first. You could play "guess who I am"; it's like 20 questions. Have a child think of a person/character/animal, etc, and have the other children ask questions until they figure it out. Play a a game where they have balloons and they can't let
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 7:01 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• the balloons touch the ground. You can fill a jar with candy and have them guess how much is in there, and if they get it right, they get the candy. You can play simon says.

Hope that helps.
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 7:06 PM on Sep. 30, 2010