sometimes i wish?

sometimes i wish my stbx was abusive, or was an alcoholic and had a drug addiction. but he just plain left me for another woman. it would make me not feel so ugly if he had an actual sickness. but he has a good job, owns his business, is nice looking, and actually a good guy to eveyone but me. i sometimes feel like i'm the biggest loser on this site because my left me for no reason other than i am ugly and a loser.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:24 AM on Oct. 23, 2008 in Relationships

• honey if he feels that way about you he doesn't need you. Pick yourself up and be strong. I know it is easier said than done. I am sure you are a beautiful lady. You don't need him if that is how he is going to be. I hope that you will soon feel better. HUGS.
    jessicamelia83

Answer by jessicamelia83 at 9:26 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• Your not ugly or a loser. He is a loser. Men don't always (Well actually most of the time) leave for looks...There are so many different reasons as to why men leave a perfectly good woman. 1. They are selfish. 2. They get bored and can't stay comitted because they are weak...and selfish. 3. They use the wrong head when making life decisions...and so on I could go. He wasn't right for you and one day you will find a good, faithful man i'm sure.
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 9:28 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• You are not a loser. I am sorry that he made the choice to leave you for another woman. If he did that to you, he probably will end up leaving her for someone else. You can not force someone to be with you or love you. I hope that you do things for yourself, this is time for just you. You do not need a guy to complete you or to make you feel good about yourself. Remember a guy is a option and not a necessity. I know how much you are hurting right now, and it may take a while to get through this. Good Luck to you, and remember you are not ugly or a loser. HE is the big loser, because he is the one that will miss you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:30 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• You are not a loser and any man that makes you feel less of yourself doesn't deserve you anyway. Don't trip off him being with someone else because if he did it to u he would probably do it to her, and has probably done it to others. He is the loser, and you know what they say, you never miss a good thing until its gone, and if he tries to come back to you, politely tell him where he can go (to hell, not your bedroom). Keep your head up and save your heart for a good man because I know there's one out there for every lady, even though they may be hard to find. You may be hurting, but your heart will heal in time. Good luck and don't lose hope. Love, peace, and hair grease.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:47 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• You have to get yourself out of that mindset. It is not true. HE is the loser for leaving YOU!
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 10:14 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• Sometimes people just aren't meant to be together. You deserve to find someone who loves you for who you are. Someone who will be happy with you and make you happy. You have to ask yourself if your relationship was really fulfilling. The answer is probably NO. He may not have been abusive, but was he everything you needed/ deserved? Keep your chin up and move on. You will find a fulfilling relationship. Good luck.
    chickadee8654

Answer by chickadee8654 at 10:55 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• Wow.. You need some serious attitude adjustment! If you feel that way about yourself.. imagine how he felt. You have to love yourself before anyone else does. It's time to stand up, shake yourself off, change your attitude and become the person you've always wanted to be! Today is a new day.. Make it your day! Get out there and start reinventing YOU! Go get your hair done, buy some new makeup and clothes! Make you feel good! Sometimes one door slams and another one opens... Go for it. Don't think about why or what you did wrong... You might not have done a thing and sometimes you just can't change things! Now,make this YOUR LIFE and GET OUT THERE.... If you were here.. I would give you a big hug and kick you butt out to do some shopping! NOW GO!!!!
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 11:57 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• it is normal to look at yourself when a realtionship ends, and feel discouraged. But you need to realize it takes two to make a relationship work and you both have to be in the same place for it to work. You have to look at the rel. and learn from it. You said he is a nice guy, well, at least he respected you enough to end it instead of just leading you on. Now you have to move on and find the guy that is right for you. He is out there. You are not a looser, you just have not found the right one for you.
    blackcat66

Answer by blackcat66 at 12:01 PM on Oct. 23, 2008