What does your boy play with??

My son's 8 and his only interests are legos, nerf guns and video games. Other than that he tells me "there's nothing to do." What are some toys that your 8-10 year old actually plays with?

skittles1108

Asked by skittles1108 at 12:40 PM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My 9 year old son is always at his friends house. Sometimes I drive by to see what they are doing and every time, they are running around the yards using sticks as guns and swords. If he by some miracle stays at home when he gets off the bus, he will play video games but the majority of the time, he and his friends are running around with those sticks!
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 12:43 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• My son is almost 8. He like video games too but he also loves his play mobile toys, power ranger dolls, his remote control cars and he loves to dress up with his halloween costume from last year (the red power ranger). He also likes to pretend to be Bed10 and stuff like that.
    evie-1006

Answer by evie-1006 at 12:45 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• My 10 year old also likes legos, nerf guns and video games. He also likes action figures, reading, painting, soccer with neighborhood kids, baking, whittling, board games (especially chess), drawing, matchbox cars, and (every once in a while) play-doh. He likes to play tug-of-war with the dog, ride his bike, skateboard or rollerblades, or just veg in front of the TV. That is, of course, when he's not running around with sticks.
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 1:04 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• mine almost 5 and he loves all those imaginext sets, there dragons batman space junk. it's all imaginative play. and its not that he is playing his leapster2 or puzzles.

EarthMama05

Answer by EarthMama05 at 1:05 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• mine is 9 and he loves his video games, wrestling action figures,legos and of cvourse sicks (as swords and guns)also he reads alot
    Marinemom03

Answer by Marinemom03 at 1:26 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Superheros and Legos all the time! He is learn a lot from building with the Legos, maybe one day he will be ab engineer.
    jshimmy

Answer by jshimmy at 1:59 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• my boy is 17months old and likes anything he can throw! : )

sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 5:29 PM on Oct. 2, 2010