when will i be able to feel or see a little baby bump?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:32 AM on Oct. 23, 2008 in Pregnancy

• There is no telling. All women are different
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 9:38 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• With my first one, i was like 5 months before you could really tell but with this one i was already showing at 3 months. My sister-n-law on the other hand is really really skinny and either both of hers she didn't show until 6 months. It's differnt for everyone.
    kinzleysmommy

Answer by kinzleysmommy at 9:49 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• If you are a skinny little thing you might notice around 3 months. The rest of the world won't figure it out until 4-5. My pants stopped fitting long before I could see a bump because of the all over water weight and blood volume gains. If you are tall or heavy then baby will have more room to hide. Put "baby bump" in the search box and I bet you can find some journals of moms who take pictures as they get bigger.
    older_mom

Answer by older_mom at 9:57 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• i felt my baby at 4 mounths and that is how i found out i was having a baby. i took 6 pregnacy tests and then i had to go to the docs and get another one done. it depends on how u r belt too that is y i felt them so soon i was skinny and short but i am just starting to show at 5 mounths.
    i hope i helped a little bit
    heidicummins03

Answer by heidicummins03 at 10:15 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• Your uterus starts to harden out almost immediately after conception, so if you push GENTLY on that area, you'll be able to feel it. It's odd, but when I was pregnant, even before I could feel him move, I could feel him there. Probably, I was just sensitive to the change in the state of my uterus...but I prefer to think I was feeling my little guy... ; )
    cskomk0106

Answer by cskomk0106 at 10:47 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• It depends on your body. I'm pretty small, but I didn't show to other people until about 20 weeks. But I could tell myself at about 12 weeks. BUT I knew another women who was prego, with the same due date as me, and when I was 30 weeks and HUGE, I couldn't even tell she was prego! She wasn't fat or anything either, she just had big hips I guess. I FELT my first baby around 18 weeks(it felt kinda like gas only without the gas) and my second I felt around 16 weeks. Good luck!
    Paesana82

Answer by Paesana82 at 11:32 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• Hi there,

Everyone is different but typically by 5 months people are showing and feeling kicking. Good luck!
    http://www.bumpfashion.com
    bumpfashion

Answer by bumpfashion at 4:31 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I find this to be a very funny question. When I was pregnant I too wanted a baby bump. After it came it just got bigger and bigger and I wished it would go away lol.
    Sarahsophia

Answer by Sarahsophia at 8:54 AM on Oct. 25, 2008