What are you using as the centerpiece on your table?

It can be any table, the coffee table in your living room, the kitchen table, etc.

I am using a felt, red leaf that is topped with a few candle holders and a little glass jar with fall colored "gems" and mini, orange squash and pumpkins mixed together in it. This is on the coffee table in my living room.

I want to do something on my kitchen table, but our table is rather small and if you put too much stuff on it there's not much room left. lol.

poptart0325

Asked by poptart0325 at 1:02 PM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Home & Garden

• For Halloween I've got a glass apothecary jar (looks like a vase with a lid) filled with spider webbing from the dollar store and about 5 plastic spiders, and its sitting on more webbing with a few more spiders on the table. On each side of it are silver candle sticks holders with webbing draped around them and a couple spiders in the webbing....So cool! My mom calls it "so Martha" lol!
    Evansmommy91

Answer by Evansmommy91 at 1:09 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• No Martha Stewart house here. Sorry, no centerpieces, just lots of furniture being used for desks or storage, etc.
    Indyk

Answer by Indyk at 1:19 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• My kitchen table, I have a centerpiece of candlesticks.
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 1:03 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• In my Kitchen I have a cream Matelasse Table cloth and a White Cake Pedestal with a Mackenzie Childs "Buttercup" pattern (yellow polka dots & pink roses) pattern hand painted Cook Pot with lid on top and crystal candlesticks with white candles on either side. We hardly use the kitchen table since we eat at the center island mostly. I Love Mackenzie Childs.

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:12 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Kitchen table currently has a Fall leaf shaped place mat topped with a Fall leaf shaped bowl. It changes per season.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 1:13 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Our small table in the dining room has a stemware candy dish in green and yellow carnival glass with a candle in it. The table is small and this is easy to remove. I use the cedar chest in the living room as table and have a few leaf shaped placemats running the lenth of it as a table runner with a candle in the middle and a leaf shaped candy dish with some candy pumpkins in it.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 1:18 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• My living room centerpiece has candles and flowers
    Mrs.DTJefferson

Answer by Mrs.DTJefferson at 2:18 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• My dining room table has a large pea green pad, it looks like rags all wound together, with a bowl of fruit in the center... On the breakfast bar I have bowl of apples.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 2:32 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Fresh flowers on my dining room table and a lazy susan on my kitchen table.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 4:40 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• In my dining room I have a cornucopia that I put together with fake pumpkins and gords, and a small scarecrow and fall flowers

Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 5:12 PM on Sep. 30, 2010