Ladies, if I told you I needed more affection what would you assume I meant? adult content

My husband obviously assumed incorrectly because as soon as he got home from work I was constantly groped in the butt & breast areas. THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT DEAR HUSBAND!

He also thinks saying I have a great a$$ is a worthy compliment...

Your men clueless too?

Orionsgirl

Asked by Orionsgirl at 1:11 PM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• Well, at least he likes your ass : )
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 3:06 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Because most men associate affection with sex, that is what they will give.
    IMO, affection is the attention that you get that is not sexual.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:28 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• ugh yes men are totally clueless& when u get mad they get mad because they think that rubbing your nipples or grabbing your ass w/a whole hand is what u meant.
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 1:21 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• omg!!! men are SO clueless....in fairness, they are not mindreaders so we have to gave them detail to what we want.....sometimes over and over and over again...lol....but if we translate exactly what we want, we should all be happy...and....ask him to repeat what you told him so you know he knows what it is you want :)
    supermom326

Answer by supermom326 at 1:37 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Affection = SEX to a man LOL...however my DH doesn't have that problem lol...affection to him is helping around the house, changing the baby, feeding the baby, or doing a load of laundry....last night he dusted the entire house including ceiling fans and then made dinner o.O I thought: What did he buy? or What happened? LOL...
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 6:04 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• yes
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:12 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Sounds like you need to spell it out for him...men are pretty clueless sometimes. Good luck.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 1:12 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Some men need things plainly spelled out, and even then some still F%$@ it up. Tell him "By affection I mean holding hands, being told I love you, those little neck kisses you give me" things like that...
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 1:14 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Yes, but I learned that you just need to be way more clear. As clear as you were, and as clear as it would have been to another woman, it is not always so clear to men. You need to say things like "I want more snuggles," "I want more kisses," "I want more long hugs." Sex for them is affection. If they were to say "I need more affection" they would be happy to have you grope them.
    SabrinaBean

Answer by SabrinaBean at 1:14 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I love being told I have a great butt! I agree with the others...say something like, I love it when you put your arm around me or whatever it is you want him to do.
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 1:15 PM on Sep. 30, 2010