Im going to ask this again!

Has anyone or do any of you know of anyone getting pregnant with one ovary and one tube?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:13 PM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I have heard of it, but I don't personally know anyone who has.
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 1:14 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Same.. Heard of it, havent seen it.
    Beanna4406

Answer by Beanna4406 at 1:16 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• A former coworker of mine got pregnant with that situation and everything worked out fine. It's just that she had only half the chances to conceive (6 vs 12) because only one side was dropping eggs.
    Indyk

Answer by Indyk at 1:16 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• My cousin had to have her left tube removed due to infection. It was difficult for her to conceive at first (for almost 2 years) but she now has a 3 year old boy and 1.5 year old girl..both very healthy.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 1:18 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I am living proof! I have an almost 18 mo. old dd and I have only one ovary, one tube AND I was on the pill!! It is totally possible!!
    babyruby02

Answer by babyruby02 at 1:19 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• my cousin has one ovary and one tube and half a uterus. she has been preg twice. but they both ended in miscarriage, she was told she will never be able to carry a baby to term, or even past a few weeks.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 1:20 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I do know someone who has, and she had 5 pregnancies in the years after her procedure. All her kids were healthy, and she was completely fine and healthy during all her pregnancies.
    6girlsrock

Answer by 6girlsrock at 1:26 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• My boyfiends mom had him with just one ovary..the dr told her she wouldnt be able to concieve and next thing you know she is haveing a baby lol..his family always teases him about it because he was a really big surprise to her lol
    miranda0308

Answer by miranda0308 at 1:39 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• No but good luck with your research though..
    Lovelymee23

Answer by Lovelymee23 at 1:41 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Yes, I have a cousin who had a baby with having only one tube.
    Mrs.DTJefferson

Answer by Mrs.DTJefferson at 2:05 PM on Sep. 30, 2010