I really need to work at home right now to be available for my at risk teen. Are there any legitimate at home jobs out there that don't require a scandalous fee?? I am very efficient at anything I do and just need to know which direction to turn. Any advice would be much appreciated.

I have internet access, a strong work ethic, and for years have dabbled in a small cleaning business. I just can't afford to have the " go when the job calls attitude" right now. My son requires 24 hour supervision at this time and I need to be there for him. I love working on the computer and know in my heart of hearts that there has to be some legitimate opportunities out there. I just don't know where to look.

snook1973

Asked by snook1973 at 9:38 AM on Oct. 23, 2008 in Money & Work

• I have a home business that i love and i do 90% of it from my computer it is legit and a great company and a wonderful and helful team of people i work with. check out http://www.MyO3World.com/9201360 or PM me i would be happy to tell you more about what i do and how you can start without paying the membersip fee until nov 2nd :)
    MyO3WorldMomma

Answer by MyO3WorldMomma at 9:42 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I started looking online for stuff I could do from home and found some great places. I have made a list of places that I have used (only free ones), I know they're all legit because I don’t list them until I've been paid by them. I do have survey sites listed; only the ones that I know for sure work. I also have 2 drop shippers listed, one is Ebay Certified and it works flawlessly. I’ve had great success with it. Nothing to lose by looking, it’s free to get started. You can see my list and details on these places at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:57 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• Hi there. I have been working at home for a few months now. And I found this site that has been very affective for me. Its not a get rich thing or anything but I LOVE it and its a lot of fun and you can do it any time of day or night ;) its has been great for me. Let me know if you want more information and I can help you out and work you through all the steps. ITs very easy and does not cost you anything!
    smarie1011

Answer by smarie1011 at 10:02 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• You can join my new yahoo group for ideas on making some extra money

Click to join free_money101

Click to join free_money101

sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 10:34 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I am working with Ameriplan, and I love it. It is flexible and they have a great training program. The fee to start is $25.00 until the end of the month. It is absolutely worth it. If you are looking for a JOB instead of a business/ career, then try www.ratracerebellion.com. Lots of people are looking for at home jobs though and they are getting harder to land. With Ameriplan, you have more flexibility and more chance for growth and success. PM me if you have any questions. Good Luck.
    chickadee8654

Answer by chickadee8654 at 10:58 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• Tried many things for wah drop me a line and let me know how much time you can put in a week/how much money you need to make/and what you like to do and I will direct you in the direction that best fits you.
    blackcat66

Answer by blackcat66 at 11:33 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• Would you like to start something that requires $1.00 to start?
    Check out my website at www.EnjoyingMyTime.com
    Also for more information please check out my profile.
    SaferAtHome

Answer by SaferAtHome at 11:44 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• i do arbonne......i ♥ it.
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 1:36 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• Consider a home based business, and if you want to make money right away, you need to be in one that is in the 2 largest emerging industries...wellness and network marketing. With this economy, no one is spending their money on makeup, tupperware or candles...people these days are into their health and want to earn extra income and fast. The business I am in has been in biz for 3.5 years and has been featured in SUCCESS FROM HOME magazine 3 times in the ENTIRE issues...this is the first co. to reach its first billion dollars in just 3 years...first in the history of the US. it took microsoft 7 years. This is still a ground floor opportunity as less than 1% of the US has heard of it.. a great opportunity is one when not too many people know about it. I would love to share what i do from home around my kids schedules and make really GREAT money. I hope to hear from you soon.

BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 3:05 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• Hey Girl! CLICK HERE to join my WAH Group... In there will be a list of LEGIT Jobs, Scams to watch out for, Businesses and tons of tips/advice! Let me know if I can help in anyway! Have a great day! HUGS!

~ Jennifer

Work at Home ~ http://www.dailypayathome.info/ 

jennifermay

Answer by jennifermay at 12:36 PM on Nov. 28, 2008