Texas?

I'm from west Texas and want to go to NewYork city just for vac. And see what ppl there r like.Is there anyone here from there or been there?PPL always make fun of our accent to would love to hear theirs and hear what they would say to me about mine;))))

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:42 PM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Entertainment

• My sis n hubby went this past Dec, i remember getting a text message from her, she was telling me the taxis license plate #,lol. she said next time she goes she will get a tour guide because on a weekend they spent like $500 just on a taxis
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 1:45 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• they wouldn't say anything. NYC is an awesome place. Has an energy of its own. Its also an international city. People from all over the world live and visit there, so one Texan isn't gonna be very impacting to the Big Apple :) Manahatten is a blast tho, we try to go at least once a yr.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 1:57 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• We have been to NYC many times. It has gotten really expensive though, so now we stay in NJ and take the train into the city. Wear comfy shoes!!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 4:03 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Thanks for the comments,I never thought about just how many ppl r there and would would pay attention to just another tourist and their accent neways but gotta c this place in person:))
    karencrouch

Answer by karencrouch at 4:30 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I've been here 13 years and those born and raised do have very strong accents. Hubby was born and raised here and he is very much Texan
    KimPippin

Answer by KimPippin at 7:57 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• i am from philly and now live in texas people always laugh at my accent ifs funny because they sound funny to me but i am the outsider down here i love living here so different from where i am from the people are so friendly unlike where i am from
    elle2hot4u

Answer by elle2hot4u at 6:51 PM on Oct. 1, 2010