This girl wont listen....?

So this girl that lives next door to me is well a bad mom and has one of the worst behaved kids i have ever meet. My son is only 10 months old and i dont feel like he needs to have chocolate or any kind of candy until after he turns a year old, if not until he's two. Well this girl is constantly coming over and trying to put chocolate in his mouth. and i have told her a million times not to give my child chocolate. She just says oh its fine, i will just give it to him when you are looking. IT PISSES ME OFF to the point i wana beat her a**. How am i suppose to get my point across to her? I tell her no again and again and she just dont care

mybabychunk

Asked by mybabychunk at 9:39 AM on Oct. 23, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Either don't let her come over anymore or tell her not to bring sweets in your house when she visits...If you do't like her why hang around her..I wouldn't

Answer by louise2 at 9:46 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• If she doesn't get the picture, don't let her over to your house anymore. If you're outside and see her coming, pick up your son and go inside. When she asks why, tell her that once she learns to respect the rules you have set for your child, then she can visit again.
    cskomk0106

Answer by cskomk0106 at 10:11 AM on Oct. 23, 2008