what crazy things do your pets do?

My cat does all kinds of crazy things but he loves to sleep on his back....he also stands on his hind legs to beg for treats :)

foxracing43701

Asked by foxracing43701 at 1:53 PM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Pets

• Our hedgehog loves to swim in the bathtub. If DS gets out Hedgie's electric toothbrush he swims right over and wants to be scrubbd with it. Never seen anything like it.
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 1:57 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• expect me to drop everything for them like I'm their employee.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 1:54 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• MY 14 year old Yorkie has a method for killing roaches, he catches them then takes it to my bath rug and drops it then proceeds to squash it with his body until it dies! He is great for keeping roaches away!

Answer by older at 1:56 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• My younger cat also sleeps on her back. Last week, she got on her back underneath one of the cat beds, eventually folded it in half and slept on it folded. My older cat bites me when I cry; it's the only time he ever bites.
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 1:57 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I have one who has ficured out how to get into cabinets--I now have to rewash my towels or store them elsewhere

I have one who likes to play with the straw pieces to sippy cups and will make a toy out of anything

I have another who is scared to death of my child b/c she is so bouncy near her (newly adopted stray) who will eat anything that falls from the dinner table.
    coala

Answer by coala at 1:58 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• LOL @ Zoe. It is hilarious when our dog grabs a huge tree branch and shakes it around. She is half Rot and half German Sheppard and she weighs about 150lbs. She is terrified of our cat though. We have a Maine Coon and she weighs close to 20lbs, our dog runs scared from her.

PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 2:00 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• The Craziest thing my dog does is every night she goes under my bed & waits for my husband to come get her to put her in the bed- but, as soon as he picks her up, she kisses him & is wagging her tail- Once he puts her on the bed she goes into a Attack Mode & starts growling & going crazy! I LOL Every Night- It is too funny:) My dog is a Chi/Yorkie Mix & she is Very Protective of her Mommy!
    daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 2:05 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Our jack russell pup lets the cat chase her all around the house.
    August07Mom

Answer by August07Mom at 2:31 PM on Sep. 30, 2010