tips for pre elampsia?

Letticia

Asked by Letticia at 3:56 PM on Jul. 2, 2008 in Health

• do you mean preclampsia? I'm not familiar w/ pre elampsia??? I had preclamsia so I'm familiar w/ that but not what your describing? Maybe this was a typo?
    cstashu

Answer by cstashu at 4:11 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

• Well, I rested alot and tried not to be stressed out too much and was very careful what I ate- but I was not eating very much durning my pregancy. I followed the doctors orders. U know ur body and do what is best for u and most of all what ur doc says to do.
    quenchoflife

Answer by quenchoflife at 4:25 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

• To avoid it or to manage a pregnancy with it? First off, what does your doctor say? Are your bags packed for the hospital?
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 6:53 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

• Have your doctor monitor you closely! Get on blood pressure medication if your bp is high enough. Take it easy and don't ignore any symptoms! I delivered my daughter at 26 weeks due to preeclampsia and HELLP Syndrome. It nearly killed the two of us. It is not something to take lightly.
    lovinmystar

Answer by lovinmystar at 2:04 AM on Jul. 3, 2008

• ha story of my life :) just relax i kno this is hard right now but also keep your feet up and breath try reading a book to keep your mind off of everything :)
    shorty_18

Answer by shorty_18 at 5:40 PM on Aug. 30, 2008