What do you think about the JonBenet Ramsey case heating up again?

Did you ever think her parents were guilty? Do you think the police totally screwed up the case? Will it ever be solved?

link below...

IhartU

Asked by IhartU at 2:07 PM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• As I said the other day. Read John Douglas' profile of the case. It will open your eyes a lot.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 11:47 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• " That has to be every parents worst nightmare. To have your child killed and then you found guilty in the eyes of society. "

they ARE guilty of tarting her up like a tiny whore, of bleaching her hair, of having her sing "Big Spender" for fuck's sake, a song sung by a prostitute to a potential john, in a sequined off the shoulder gown.

I've always wondered if it wasn't some perv who stalked her after seeing her in one of those hideous prostit-tot "talent" shows.

autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 2:54 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• the entire thing was weird as hell and her parents may not be guilty of her murder but they sure as hell aren't innocent.
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 2:40 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• This is the first I've heard of it "heating up again." But yeah, I think her parents were at least involved, and yeah, I think the cops screwed it up... Whether or not it will ever be solved, I dunno...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:11 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I hope that they are able to solve the case and that those that knew and loved her are able to get closure. As for her parents being guilty or not, it's not my place to judge them. If an investigation turns up information that leads in that direction, then it would be up to a jury of peers to decide if one is guilty or not.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 3:43 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I have no idea if her parents were involved because of all the things I heard I don't know what is speculation and what is fact

I do think the COPS medded everything up for 2 reasons. 1) they were giving them special treatment because they were rich..and 2) they didn't fully investigate every option

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 2:50 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I think her parents were involved. They may not have killed her, but I think they know who killed the poor girl.
    I hope her murder will be solved.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 3:04 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I really don't know. I think the police screwed things up too much for anyone to ever know. My mom is convinced that Jon-Benet's older brother did it. If that's true, then yeah, the parents could have been covering for him.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 3:20 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• A lot of people think her brother did it, but I don't know...I don't think he was very much older than her. As I remember it, her body was found in a kind of built-in closet that was way in a very back corner of the basement and her father found her body and carried her upstairs, thereby pretty much contaminating the scene. I've always thought it had to be either someone in the family or a very close friend of the family. It seems unlikely that a stranger would have known about the area she was found and unlikely that they could navigate a large house from the second floor to the basement in the middle of the night in order to get her down there. Yep, the police totally bungled things, they NEVER should have allowed her father to take part in the search of the house. Most father's, if they found the body of one of their children, would try to prevent the mom from immediatly seeing the dead child....not him, he carried her
    meriana

Answer by meriana at 5:25 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• body upstairs instead of calling police to the scene and trying to help prevent that trauma for the mom.....always struck me odd...KWIM
    meriana

Answer by meriana at 5:27 PM on Sep. 30, 2010