How does your hubby let you know he wants sex?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:10 PM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• He will either just start kissing or he will say "Well I really wanna have some sex"! lol
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 2:12 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• he wakes up
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:14 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• He'll usually just say it, no hinting about it, lol.
    twinmama2five

Answer by twinmama2five at 2:17 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• my hubby is so romantic....he tells me he is horny or he has a chubby....how bout that?? i have to remind him that i need intimacy...where men are like microwaves and can be turned on and off, women are like ovens...we need to warm up!! maybe one day he'll get it right :)
    supermom326

Answer by supermom326 at 2:19 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• he starts flirting and fooling around with me until i finally give in and enjoy what i am about to do.
    diana398

Answer by diana398 at 2:20 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• He'll say "Can I get some booty?!". Or if we're in bed I'll feel his hand on my butt or chest. He's not very subtle.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 2:35 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• He puts up the baby gate so our son can't get to us and puts the baby in her crib the hollers for me to come to the bedroom. Either that or he will strip of naked when the kids are out of the room and flash me, and tell me to get in here!
    lovemybaby283

Answer by lovemybaby283 at 2:40 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Small massage, plays with my butt.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 2:58 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• My STBX would say, "I'm ready for my oral sex now." I cringe hearing that, it's so rude.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 3:24 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• My hubby will ask me "You gonna gimme some tonight?" LOL. Or he will start getting all touchy feely when we are in bed.
    MrsWilmot

Answer by MrsWilmot at 4:36 PM on Sep. 30, 2010