Butter during pregnancy?

Does anyone know what whey is? Is whey normally pasteurized? I've been watching for pasteurized everything, not thinking about if butter is pasteurized? I've been eating country crock spread but not sure if that is safe? Also do most resturants use pasteurized butter... like the gooey butter they plop on your pancakes?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:12 AM on Oct. 23, 2008 in Pregnancy

• If it doesn't say unpasteurized,, it's pasteurized....And country crock is not butter,, it's margarine..Most restaurants use Margarine not real butter..,,Please read the labels on things

Answer by louise2 at 10:25 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• Country Crock is just fine. I ate i all through my first pregnancy, and will when we concieve again. Good luck!
    cskomk0106

Answer by cskomk0106 at 10:45 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I heard country crock has some kind of metal that builds up in your brain, I just did plainol butter while pregnant since you need the fat. Don't kknow if that's true, but I stay away anyhow! I haven't seen whey anywhere here :P
    bekabunnie

Answer by bekabunnie at 10:56 AM on Oct. 23, 2008