This economy sucks, there are no jobs, and im married to a "man" who just told me this am that...

He hasen't felt attached to me or had any feelings for me for a very long time now...i am trying to look up jobs back where my parents live but I am not qualified for any of them..they are all medical jobs that require degrees!!! Or secretary jobs and they want a canidate to have like 5 years of experiance...well Ive been a SAHM for almost 5 years now....sooo there goes that...I dont know how the eff I am going to find a job and support me and my children. I dont want to be in a relationship like this any more!!! *crying eyeballs out--feeling helpless, lonely, and desperet!*

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:14 PM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• With no experience or education, I always find that serving jobs pay the best.
    ZachsMom325

Answer by ZachsMom325 at 2:17 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• with tips I mean
    ZachsMom325

• I think you parents would taake you back wether you have a job or not. And you can always look after you get there. And also help out around their home.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 2:17 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Go on PA temporarily.  Fast food restaurant and Hotels are always hiring.

Answer by louise2 at 2:18 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Can you clean well? My MIL cleans houses $60 a house and 4 houses a day. She uses their cleaning supplies and brings her 8 year old with her when she's not in school. move in with your parents and try it out.
    VanessaMomof2

Answer by VanessaMomof2 at 2:19 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• That is good for short term, but I would like something that would support me for the rest of my life, that isn't totally a dead end job. and i never see hireing signs in any of the resturants we go to, when we go home to visit (about 1-3 times a month).
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:19 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Restaurants are the best bet. Tips are nice :) You can actually make lots of money.
    Chell.o_0

Answer by Chell.o_0 at 2:20 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Yeah I can clean well, lol...im a mom...and I am afraid my state has no more funds for PA (I live in California, I think we are one of the worst states in debt.) its terrible here with the money situation in cali... :(
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:20 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• being out of the workforce for awhile and not getting any younger...sigh... I find it hard to find work myself, even part time entry level work is hard to find on a school schedule and having family issues popup without warning. Why hire someone with issues when they can hire some 18 yr old kid with no issues at all and an open schedule. Cant say I blame em, but it doesn't help me.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 2:20 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• what about going back to school? there might be some community college type programs to get your into a higher paying field.

Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 2:20 PM on Sep. 30, 2010