What can you do about drying up in the middle.... adult content

My SO and I were doing it last night and he stopped in the middle and said it was like doing cardboard. I've never had this problem before. We do have sex a lot, could that be it. Was I bored, or not enjoying it? I didn't think so, but my body reacted to SOMETHING I guess. Now he thinks I just want someone else....How do I stay "moist" for him?

VanessaMomof2

Asked by VanessaMomof2 at 2:16 PM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• Use lube. Hormone changes in the body effect moisture production. Also, do you both know that women only produce arousal fluid during foreplay or the beginning stages of sex?
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:17 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Lube Dude!
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 2:19 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I did not know that..... he's been around the block a few times (we're not saints) and he said it's never happend to him before. I'm embarrassed. Could it be the BC i'm on?
    VanessaMomof2

Comment by VanessaMomof2 (original poster) at 2:20 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• use lube... just make sure it will not break you out and such...
    ajc88

Answer by ajc88 at 2:20 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• It happens.. keep a bottle of lube close by! =)
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 2:20 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• It can be your bc. Have you changed recently? even if you haven't our hormones change with age and a bc that you have been on for years can start causing issues.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:21 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• i DID just change recently.... what kind of lube is recommended...i honestly don't even know where to find it....
    VanessaMomof2

Comment by VanessaMomof2 (original poster) at 2:24 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• You can find it anywhere they sell condoms. Water based lube is more balanced for your body. Silicone lube is good for water play since it doesn't dilute but it's not good when using condoms.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:26 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• the best lube i have used is called ID it is water based.. ky gets sticky... it does happen.. tell him to grow up if he has been with real women he would know stuff like that happens
    BobbieJo286

Answer by BobbieJo286 at 2:30 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I've found Astroglide to be pretty good. Sometimes I have that problem too. I usually find when I use lube it helps the natural lube too. My husband and I have tried lots of different lubes including the his and hers stuff (which is expensive and I didn't like it at all) and generally go back to astroglide. Also as far as hormone changes I'm pregnant and we found I sometimes need it more now because of it.
    MamaSarah1104

Answer by MamaSarah1104 at 2:32 PM on Sep. 30, 2010