I need a baptism Gift

for my nephew. He is only a few months old. I dont want to buy a picture frame or other baptism stuff. I want soemthing useful or something they will keep and enjoy. Any ideas? What is soemthing you got and still have for you child? I'm leaning towards a savings bond but idk!!

ria7

Asked by ria7 at 2:20 PM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I think a savings bond is a perfect idea!
    arouthier

Answer by arouthier at 2:23 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Savings bond! I got some for mine (ages ago) but I loved cashing them in!
    Lisa.Price

Answer by Lisa.Price at 2:24 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Savings bonds are great! My dh just cashed his in from his baptism. One was just $25 and he got $290 for it!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 2:24 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• yeah the bond is good. Whether he chooses to stick with whatever he's being baptized into or not won't have any play where a savings bond is concerned when he's an adult and it matures.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 2:24 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I've never thought of a savings bond, what a fantastic idea!

I've usually had something like a child-like cross to hang of the child's bedroom wall to be a more sacrament-specific gift.

A lot of baptism gift ideas can be found at catholiccompany.com. I enjoying shopping there.

flatlanderjenn

Answer by flatlanderjenn at 2:54 PM on Sep. 30, 2010