Bras...

Ladies, my boobs are huge (sorry TMI) but I am falling out of all of my bras. I still want to wear sexy panties and bras through the rest of my pregnancy (and they have to match) but I am having a hard time finding some that will fit for a reasonable price. I went to kohls and the biggest size they had was 36C. I dont think vicotrias secret it reasonable priced considering my boobs will shrink again after breast feeding. Where to go to find comfortable sexy bras that have matching panties??

LovinEveryDay

Asked by LovinEveryDay at 10:32 AM on Oct. 23, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Go to WalMart, if you have one in your area. My husband and I are TTC, so I've been trying to get some sexier stuff lately, and my skin is very sensitive to itchy and cheaply made items. I got three sets of bra/panty ensembles, all matching, and all VERY comfortable. BTW, I feel I should mention the fact that I am 40DD (naturally, and grew after 1st baby), and they have sizes for bigger than that as well.
    cskomk0106

Answer by cskomk0106 at 10:41 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I can't imagine having the time to match my undies! I'm big boobed 38D so I go more for comfort, but also I like an attractive bra as much as the next girl. When I was nursing I got to 40 DDD so Wal-Mart was good and go more for comfort! Platex-Bali outlets are a God-send as well very cute things ( and matching mostly) other than that try victorias?
    bekabunnie

Answer by bekabunnie at 10:59 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I know I'm little but with my son I got sooooo Huge it was unreal. Try Target they have some bigger than 36C

wmbeener

Answer by wmbeener at 11:00 AM on Oct. 23, 2008