How to Recruit a Tag Designer to a Group?

I'm in a relatively small group on Cafemom (127 members) and we'd like to have a designer or two in our group who would be willing to offer members a "Tag of the Week." So far our efforts to find anyone have been unsuccessful.

Is there a way we can recruit a designer to our group? Any ideas or suggestions?

wynnchime

Asked by wynnchime at 10:33 AM on Oct. 23, 2008 in About CafeMom

• Most groups don't want you poaching their makers. And really, once you start doing that you will attract people who are there only for the tags and many of those people are trouble starters. I'm posting anon because I am a maker and I don't want to be bombarded with "join my group and make for us" PMs. I have enough requests to deal with now..lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Oct. 23, 2008