Who is your fav. on Teen Mom

Who is you favorite couple or person on teen mom and who do you think does the best job parenting? and the worse?

sierranavada

Asked by sierranavada at 2:25 PM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Entertainment

• I like Maci, but I really like Catelynn and Tyler. Minus Tyler's mother, they have crappy excuses for parents, but they still turned out to be wonderful people!
    Courtney610

Answer by Courtney610 at 2:28 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I don't think the worst mom is even debatable. That psycho Amber.
    I love how Farrah is shaping up to be a great mom but Maci has always been the best in my opinion.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 2:28 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I like Maci but I can't stand Amber there is something wrong with her.
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 2:29 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I like Maci. She is trying to do the best and seems to have a lot of it together... if she would lay off doing everything a guy wants her to do... she would be better off.

I think Tyler and Caitlynn made a good choice in saying they wanted better for their little girl.. and to try to finish school and such... They have home issues tho hi dad n her mom I never got that....

I think the worst are both Farrah and Amber. Farrah wants everything given to her.. and she needs to realize that his family should be able to know the only thing that is left of their son too.. And Amber - ANGER Management is all I can say.. shes all kinds of jacked up
    ajc88

Answer by ajc88 at 2:29 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Oh and Amber is the worst! I read an article that her local police dept is now investigating her after seeing this week's show!
    Courtney610

Answer by Courtney610 at 2:29 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I don't like ANY of them. I think they all need to get their lives together and grow up.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 2:29 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I think Maci is a fantastic mother! Amber just doesn't need custody of her daughter. She is crazy!
    motherof4and2

Answer by motherof4and2 at 2:30 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Catelynn :) I guess I would have to say that Amber is the worst parent. And honestly I don't know who's the best parent. I know it doesn't make sense, but I would have to say Catelynn again. She (and Tyler) made a very unselfish decision to give their child up. Now that's a good parent!
    twinmama2five

Answer by twinmama2five at 2:31 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Oh I just Love that Amber! She is the poster child for lazy parenting ! and why any man would put her..ugh there must be only one thing she has to offer that a man can stick with her!
    Maci is trying and farrah is shaping up and coming around now that she has to do it all on her own. Catlyn is doing good considering the uhhh.."MOM?? she she has...Amber and catly's mom should live together and then MTV do a docu drama on that
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:55 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I think Maci makes the best parent out of all of them. Farrah seems to be trying to be a good parent, but she's got a lot to learn.

Amber by far is the worst parent. Screaming and yelling and abusing Gary in front of her daughter. No excuse for that. She needs help.
    jacksmom3707

Answer by jacksmom3707 at 3:17 PM on Sep. 30, 2010