LESBIAN QUESTION

for those who do or did have girlfriends..past or present..
when did u tell your parents an relatives?
how did they react
after being w/o one for 12 yrs an having a hubby..last wk i finally confess to my dad an sis..an they looked at me an said we always known that u were into women..no need in telling us we always knew..lol

FreeSpriT4eva

Asked by FreeSpriT4eva at 2:43 PM on Sep. 30, 2010 in General Parenting

• I havent been in this situation but should anything happen to me my best friend who is gay would be there guardian, and i always knew even when we were kids, he came out over a turtle shake at steak and shake lol, his mother still doesnt know but bless you and gl!
    juansmommy

Answer by juansmommy at 2:46 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Well, I'm not gay, but I do believe when you're close to somebody, you know... My best friend in high school was gay, and in our senior year, he was telling me he needed to tell me something, and was all sorts of nervous. When he said he was gay, the only thing I could think of to say was "and...?" It was so obvious to me, I didn't understand why he was telling me, heh.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 2:46 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• lol..
    FreeSpriT4eva

Comment by FreeSpriT4eva (original poster) at 2:48 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• i was into women back in college but needed something else a baby and 2 women couldnt do that i dont think so i had a guy friend who enjoyed my company and we started dating and got married and 2 years later we had a child and that was so cool.i am having problems now with my marriage but were working things out i hope.there is a girl co worker now thats interested in me but right now isnt the time
    diana398

Answer by diana398 at 2:51 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Sounds like you have a supportive family who loves you. You are greatly blessed.
    martinmommy26

Answer by martinmommy26 at 2:54 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• My friends is BI and she's yet to come out to her family. Her family are highly Mormons and don't accept gay people. My brother was kicked out of the church for being gay and she doesn't want the same things happening to her
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:05 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• they are supportive but surprisinly knew me too well..lol..i wonder if my never brought boys by even after i got pregn..lol
    FreeSpriT4eva

Comment by FreeSpriT4eva (original poster) at 3:10 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• two388 that is so sad..my family is very christian but my dad said his daughter was more important than the church if they couldnt accept me then he would found a nother church
    FreeSpriT4eva

Comment by FreeSpriT4eva (original poster) at 3:11 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• i started dating ladies in 9th grade (13 yr)....i think my GM always new but my mom didn't find out till i was married to my hubby that all those "friends" were my girlfriends....
    wildwiccan83

Answer by wildwiccan83 at 4:21 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I actually dated a woman for almost a year before my husband and I started dating. My family knew and they really liked her, but I think that they were relieved when I married a man and had babies.
    Leigh519121

Answer by Leigh519121 at 1:21 AM on Oct. 1, 2010