COULD I BE PREGNANT???

SO AFTER HAVING A FEW DAYS OF CRAMPS, THEN CLEAR WATERY DISCHARGE AND A WIPE OF PINK AFTER GOING TO THE BATHROOM TUESDAY, I THINK I AM PREGGERS. I AM NOT DUE TIL TUESDAY OF NEXT WEEK BUT, WHAT DO YOU THINK? IS IT POSSIBLE? SHOULD I TAKE A TEST NOW OR WAIT? WHAT TEST TO TAKE?

THIS WOULD BE MY FIRST PREGNANCY SO I AM NEW SORRY FOR ALL THE QUESTIONS

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:41 AM on Oct. 23, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• There are a few tests out there that will give you fairly accurate results before you missed your period. I'd get one and take it over the weekend, if I were you. I think its First Response that advertises results up to 4 days before your missed period! Its common to get false negative.... not at all common for false positive. Only if you have just miscarried, had an abortion, etc. Good Luck!
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 10:55 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• Don't take a test yet. No matter how many tests say that they're accurate 5 days before you miss a period, they are the most accurate the day you are late. Watery discharge can and is usually a sign of ovulation, and if you had crmps beforehand I would say yes that was your midcycle. If you had unprotected sex during that time, it is likely that you did concieve, but only time will tell. Good luck, and I hope you get the result you want!
    cskomk0106

Answer by cskomk0106 at 10:55 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I am due for AF or a test on Wednesday as well with my first. Good luck and yet to wait even though it is difficult, no point wasting money. Good luck to you. The pink discharge could have been implantation meaning it would be about 5 days before it could show up on a pregnancy test.
    Sims8386

Answer by Sims8386 at 11:39 AM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I think it is more likely that you ovulated. The watery discharge could have been very fertile CM and some women will bleed a bit around ovulation (has something to do with hormones). Do you track your cycles? If not you should consider doing so. I wouldn't waste money on tests yet.
    Anonymous

• Don't waste money on a test now. Wait until after you miss the actual period before getting tested. Just wait!
    mamma2bubba

Answer by mamma2bubba at 3:46 PM on Oct. 23, 2008