having a bake sale

i am planning on having a bake sale in december at our local mall does anyone have any fun and new ideas i can come up with as of new goodies to make and wrapping ideas that really sell?/ and how much should i sell a dozen of goodies for?

momupnorth

Asked by momupnorth at 3:03 PM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Holidays

• I would never buy homemade goodies from strangers in a mall...just saying befor eyou put alot of work into it. I would buy them at the school or church..but not from a mall.

That being said I love 7 layer bars. wtih choc chips, butterscotch ships, coconut..sweetened condensed milk..cant remember what else but yummy!!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:11 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I agree with ria7, I would not buy from someone who was just set up at the mall. At least with a church or school it's easier to trust the product. I had thought of advertising to sell baked goods since I am really really good at baking, but I don't think I will get much business (and besides I think there is some kind of license you have to have to sell homemade food items?).

If you are doing it though, I would go with various muffins, white chocolate macadamia nut cookies, triple chocolate brownies, easy stuff like that. If you want some recipes, PM me.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 5:59 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Rice krispies decorated like gift boxes.
    jshimmy

Answer by jshimmy at 9:51 PM on Sep. 30, 2010