Have you ever adult content

had extremely off the wall sex (from your own personal outlook)?
Where is the craziest place you have had sex?
What kind of kinky things has your husband or SO offered to you?
What was the one big no no you would never ever do?
What and where wont you ever do it or anything at all?
Have you ever had sex while your parents were there or close enough to possibly walk in on your?
Who was the first person you had consensual sex with?

agriffinmom4

Asked by agriffinmom4 at 3:18 PM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• had extremely off the wall sex (from your own personal outlook)? yeah... i think it's the best kind.

Where is the craziest place you have had sex? on a life-flight helicopter landing pad, top floor of hospital parking tower lol... or with him driving around at 3 am all over town...

What kind of kinky things has your husband or SO offered to you? he's dominant. likes for me to be submissive. so that opens up a lot... it's actually cool because there are things i wouldn't have done if it had been more 'my decision'

What was the one big no no you would never ever do? i already broke most of the rules lol. what's a few more?

What and where wont you ever do it or anything at all? i don't think there's anything.

Have you ever had sex while your parents were there or close enough to possibly walk in on your? my mom walked in... omfg. gross.
    Who was the first person you had consensual sex with? some dirtbag named jeremy lol
    shilohsmama425

Answer by shilohsmama425 at 4:15 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• had extremely off the wall sex (from your own personal outlook)? YES
    Where is the craziest place you have had sex? THE DRAMA ROOM AT SCHOOL DURING SCHOOL HOURS
    What kind of kinky things has your husband or SO offered to you? BONDAGE
    What was the one big no no you would never ever do? 3-SOME OR CHEAT
    What and where wont you ever do it or anything at all? HAVE SEX IN PUBLIC
    Have you ever had sex while your parents were there or close enough to possibly walk in on your? YES
    Who was the first person you had consensual sex with? MY FIRST BOYFRIEND WHEN I WAS 14 (we were together for 4 years 14-18)
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:21 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• had extremely off the wall sex (from your own personal outlook)?YES
    Where is the craziest place you have had sex?HOOD OF A CAMARO ON THE SIDE OF THE HWY
    What kind of kinky things has your husband or SO offered to you?...NOT TELLING. TOO MANY PRUDE EARS AROUND
    What was the one big no no you would never ever do?SCAT/WATERSPORTS
    What and where wont you ever do it or anything at all?NOT SURE
    Have you ever had sex while your parents were there or close enough to possibly walk in on your?NOPE
    Who was the first person you had consensual sex with?A FRIEND FROM SCHOOL. I WAS 17.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:23 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Thats a lot of questions but here ya go...

1.) Yes i have
    2.) On a boat at the lake ( it was dark ) and a graveyard
    3.) watch porn together
    4.) I dont thing there is anything i wouldnt do
    5.) somewhere public where people can see
    6.) Yes when i was in high school my dad actually walked in on me and my Bf doing it :/
    7.) It was a guy i had known since we were little we were at a party in a tent, I was 14 and drunk not exactly the way i wanted to lose my virginity
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 3:27 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

Where is the craziest place you have had sex?ON A BOAT....IN A TREE LOL
    What kind of kinky things has your husband or SO offered to you? HE TIED ME UP
    What was the one big no no you would never ever do?ANAL
    What and where wont you ever do it or anything at all?NEVER AT A CHURCH OR PLAYGROUND
    Have you ever had sex while your parents were there or close enough to possibly walk in on your?MY INLAWS...DAD KINDA WALKED IN AFTER WE WERE DONT....THANK GOODNESS HE DIDNT KNOW LOL
    Who was the first person you had consensual sex with? BOYFRIEND OF 2 YEARS WHEN I WAS 17
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 3:32 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

Where is the craziest place you have had sex? WITH MY EX, HIS GRANDMA WAS SLEEPING ON THE OTHER BED IN THE ROOM, AND IN MCDONALDS
    What kind of kinky things has your husband or SO offered to you?...ROLEPLAY WITH OUTFITS AND PROPS
    What was the one big no no you would never ever do? THREESOME WITH ANOTHER WOMAN
    What and where wont you ever do it or anything at all?IN THE BUTT, NOT AGAIN
    Have you ever had sex while your parents were there or close enough to possibly walk in on your? MY BROTHER WALKED IN ON US THE NIGHT WE CONCIEVED OUR 1ST
    Who was the first person you had consensual sex with? WHEN I WAS 17 WITH A BOYFRIED( I TOLD HIM I WANTED HIM FOR CHRISTMAS)
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 3:32 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• had extremely off the wall sex (from your own personal outlook)? Yes..
    Where is the craziest place you have had sex? Hmm..Bar stool in a garage
    What kind of kinky things has your husband or SO offered to you? He likes to me kinky with a lot of different things =)
    What was the one big no no you would never ever do? Masturbate in front of him
    What and where wont you ever do it or anything at all? Pretty much public places.. stores, schools.
    Have you ever had sex while your parents were there or close enough to possibly walk in on your? Oh Yah..lol
    Who was the first person you had consensual sex with? My first love
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 3:34 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• had extremely off the wall sex (from your own personal outlook)? sort of
    Where is the craziest place you have had sex? the ocean
    What kind of kinky things has your husband or SO offered to you? video taping
    What was the one big no no you would never ever do? not sure
    What and where wont you ever do it or anything at all? really public places
    Have you ever had sex while your parents were there or close enough to possibly walk in on your? yes
    Who was the first person you had consensual sex with? My husband when we were 18, 2 years before we got married

ErinT

Answer by ErinT at 3:35 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• had extremely off the wall sex (from your own personal outlook)? yes but not usually by choice
    Where is the craziest place you have had sex? in a park or maybe on the mountain side
    What kind of kinky things has your husband or SO offered to you? different positions
    What was the one big no no you would never ever do? Dominatrix type stuff
    What and where wont you ever do it or anything at all? at church or a school (any where at the school)
    Have you ever had sex while your parents were there or close enough to possibly walk in on your? um not but my ex's parent's lol
    Who was the first person you had consensual sex with? My now ex I had been raped before that
    agriffinmom4

Comment by agriffinmom4 (original poster) at 11:42 PM on Sep. 30, 2010