23 weeks pregnant and..?

Hello! I'm 23 weeks pregnant. I started feeling my little one move around abut 2 weeks ago. Some days I feel him all day and other I don't. Yesterday he moved alllll day... Today I have yet to feel him. It worries me. Could he just be worn out or since I've just begun to feel him maybe somedays I just can't?

miranda_nichols

Asked by miranda_nichols at 3:19 PM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• If your worried frink some cold water and see if he moves. But I think this early on your fine, some babies are more active than others. Water always made my boys wake up and move around.
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 3:21 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Drink not frink sorry lol
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 3:22 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Babies in utero (in uterus) respond to massage,rub your tummy. Try some lotion, they need to be coaxed,sometimes.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 3:22 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• its ok to not feel him all the time :) when you hit 28 weeks, it should be more constant
    begamom

Answer by begamom at 3:23 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Thanks! I went to the doctor Monday and everything was fine so I'm sure I'm just being paranoid. haha.
    miranda_nichols

Comment by miranda_nichols (original poster) at 3:24 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• if u ever worry, just lay down for a few mins, and u will feel him. sometimes they dont move so violently, and u r just moving around too much to notice....
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 3:42 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Try rubbing your belly or shaking it. Also they can hear you now so try talking and see if you get a response. Good luck.

ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 5:29 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Grab the book What To Expect When You're Expecting. There is so many questions answered in it and that is actually one of them. It says that some days the fetus is simply less active.
    Anna-Chubaby

Answer by Anna-Chubaby at 5:33 PM on Sep. 30, 2010