Why would he do this ?

Just because this super hot coach was trying to flirt with me my hubby refuses to bring me to any meetings and told me to dress like a boring mom. Isn't that silly? So he checked me out big deal...Do you think he is insecure

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:22 PM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• Your husband is being insecure and a little ridiculous.
    When men get jealous they want their women to do everything possible to appear unattractive to the opposite sex. That way they don't have any competition and don't have to deal with their jealous outburts. However, the fact is, is that just because a guy checks you out or flirts with you doesn't mean you're jumping into his arms. Your husband needs to realize that, that you're not going to fall for him just because he bats his lashes at you. That you're stronger then that, and you're with your husband for more reasons then some guy flirting could ever compete with. At least I would hope so.

You can't control what other guys say to you, how they react to you, and it's not fair to try and box you up to prevent them from flirting. Your husband needs to deal with his own insecurities and stop trying to punish you for what other guys do.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 3:37 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Very silly, unless you were flirting back or something. My husband actually thinks it's cool when i get checked out. He takes it as a compliment. But we're very secure in our marriage too...
    MommaTurbo

Answer by MommaTurbo at 3:23 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• He's jealous and flexing his manly "she's mine" muscles! As long as he doesnt go overboard about it, take it as a compliment :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 3:24 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I have a very nice butt ( im not bragging) every time he sees a guy check it out he pinches my butt and gives the guy a ' you wish you had this' smile
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 3:26 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Absolutley... even you called him a "super hot coach". Respect hubby's wishes and talk it out with him. Without using the term "super hot coach"
    VanessaMomof2

Answer by VanessaMomof2 at 3:23 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• tell him to take it as a compliment, my husband does
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 3:23 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Very insecure. He should be proud that he has a hot wife! :0)
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 3:23 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Insecure? No, not sense you also think this coach is 'super hot'. Well, maybe a little insecure, but it's justified. I'm willing to bet you change the way you walk, talk or act in front of this coach. And that makes your hubby uncomfortable.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 3:25 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• My hubby also has a hot wife and I am always getting checked out by other guys in his office. I just tell him,babe I'm married to u and going home with u,not them,they wish they had what u had.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:27 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• He should be psyched he has a wife who still gets checked out.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 3:27 PM on Sep. 30, 2010