New York Residents- What are Your thoughts on Carl Paladino's Platform and Recent Outburst?

Tea Party Movement supporters, what are your thoughts?

Sisteract

Asked by Sisteract at 3:25 PM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• The coverage on this on the news in Jersey is like a soap opera. I feel bad for his 10 year old daughter. The papparazzi was trying to take pics of his illegitimate daughter. Then he had a blowout on tv with a reporter, really tacky and so unprofessional.....
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 3:27 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• can't stand him or his positions
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 3:40 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• NY loves the Cuomos. Nelson Mandela couldn't beat him.
    Saya

Answer by Saya at 10:10 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I don't blame him for getting mad, the children of any candidate, and or,elected official should be off- limit. Keep the kids out of it. They put the kids picture in the paper or on the news, and then some nut job kidnaps the kid. I'm sure you would be pissed if it was one of your kids.

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 2:10 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• First, it wasn't a question that brought this on urkidding. They guy had a camera in the guys 10 yr old daughters window. I think it's about time reporters are put in their place.
    Secondly Sweet, Cuomo was the first one to bring up the marriage thing against Paladino. Why should he be able to do it and not Paladino? If he has proof then it should be able to be used. Whats good for the goose is good for the gander.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 11:03 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• I can't stand the man...he's a complete bigot and out of touch with most people
    art.diva

Answer by art.diva at 3:33 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I don't like or trust him and he has a BAD TEMPER!
    Rnurse

Answer by Rnurse at 8:30 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I question any candidate on any party ticket that threatens to "take you out" when confronted with a question they don't care for.
    urkiddingright

Answer by urkiddingright at 8:40 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I don't blame him for getting mad, the children of any candidate, and or,elected official should be off- limit. Keep the kids out of it.

and yet HE is bringing up the MARRIAGE of his OPPONENT....

He is another LOON...

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 8:36 AM on Oct. 1, 2010

• According to polls released today, Cuomo leads by 15 pts among likely voters-

Sisteract

Comment by Sisteract (original poster) at 11:13 AM on Oct. 1, 2010