What really goes on during a lap dance? adult content

I want to know because me and hubby are thinking about going to a strip club and I want to know whether I would be ok with him getting one or not. Also what do they do in a couples lap dance?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:37 PM on Sep. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• Anon....I worked as a stripper and it is only in movies where a dancer puts her legs around a mans neck....we dont even let a man touch us. Yes during the dance we are required to take our top off and just have a thong on...but it is a lot like how you would dance in a club the difference is the girl has no clothes on, crazy high heals, and the guy is sitting down and having to pay a few bucks. If it is a cupple dance then its just the dancer going back and forward with the man and the woman dancing. Thats about it. If you dont like your man looking at other women then I dont think it is something you would be ok with doing. If you want a little more info send me a message.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 3:45 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Well I personally wouldn't want my man getting a lap dance at a strip club.. Girls come up and rub their butts and vaginas right in his face.. and their bare boobs! That would really piss me off!
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 3:39 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• I agree with superrmommyy..... YUCK! Nasty va jaja's, naked boobs, butts.... bleh. Why would u want to do that?! lol
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 3:41 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• And by the way for all of you that say yuck...its not that bad....its good money and if you work at the right place its clean and the guys that come in are not trash. You dont let the guys touch you and there is nothing sexual done in the club....I worked there because I was paying for school...and this is something that most of those girls are working for....and its better to be a dancer then a hooker.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 3:48 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• OOh that will be pretty fun to do together! It really depends on the stripper. if your like me and just wanna take a few shots and have a grand time i would not worry about a thing :) ENJOY it.You only live once :)
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 3:46 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• What really goes on?
    Objectification of women, reinforcement of the stereotype that women are nice pretty mindless things whose sole purpose is to get a guy off, likely as not support of somebody's crack habit and eventual feelings of inadequacy on your part as your husband gropes you as a result of him being molested by some other woman with silicone cans.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 4:17 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• They just rub up against them and grind their lap
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:38 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• A chick rubs her boobs all over your hubby and dances. Ive seen movies so I am guess it's teh same.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 3:38 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• My DH says they wiggle their butt in your face alot. He wasn't really into them personally.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 3:39 PM on Sep. 30, 2010

• Rub their body on him, grind his crotch, shove their tits in his face, some even do this thing where they put their legs around the mans neck and dance upside down with their vag in his face. I wouldnt suggest it if you get jealous over things like this.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:39 PM on Sep. 30, 2010